Montgomery County, Maryland’s Best Day Camp Offers You the Best Value and Flexibility!
Reserve your child’s spot at summer camp without worry!
$50 referral reward for every camp family you refer! No limits!
Siblings receive a 5% discountRegister Now
Butler Camp is the best outdoor camp in the area even in the times of COVID. You saved our summer thank you!
~ Margaret K., 2020 Camp Parent
We know plans can sometimes change. That’s why we offer a flexible and reasonable refund policy. If you need to cancel a session registration prior to January 31, 2021, you’ll receive a 100% refund.
If you cancel between February 1 and March 31, 2021, you’ll receive a 50% refund. No camp fees will be refunded after April 1, 2021. However, any fees for before & after care or bus transportation will be refunded in full at any time prior to the start of a session.
No refunds are available for camp absences due to illness or vacation. The required application fee of $25 is non-refundable.
Payment plans available!
Butler Camp now offers families the option of a Payment Plan to help manage camp fees. Please follow the prompts during the online application process to set up a payment plan.
If you have questions, please contact Scott Chidakel in the Business Office at [email protected] or call 301-977-6600.
Sessions many not be split. We are unable to accept campers for partial sessions.
Financial Terms and Policies:
- All fees may be paid in full upon registration or contact Scott Chidakel ([email protected] or 301-977-6600) to set up a payment plan. Payment plans are also available. See the information on the Dates & Rates page.
- Discounts, special promotions, certificates or like cannot be combined.
- Changes or substitutions to some of the activities planned and described here may occur due to unusual weather, low water levels or other unavoidable circumstances.
- Activities and supervision will be provided to campers who arrive too late to join their group for previously scheduled off-campus field trips.
- Sessions many not be split. We are unable to accept campers for partial sessions.
- Withdrawal from session(s):
- The Required Application Fee of $25 is non-refundable.
- From January 3 to January 31: A $100 processing fee (per camper) will be charged and the remaining fees refunded.
- From February 1 – March 31: forfeiture of 50% of the session(s) fees.
- After April 1: NO refunds of session(s) fees.
- Fees for Extended Care or Bus Transportation will be refunded in full prior to the start of a session
Please note: At Butler Camp, safety is our #1 priority. That’s why persistent inappropriate or dangerous behavior, or behavior that requires excessive attention from a counselor or jeopardizes the safety of the children will not be tolerated, and may result in the camper’s dismissal. Parents will be notified immediately in an attempt to correct any problems. However, if a camper is asked to withdraw due to behavioral or developmental issues, there will be no refunds of camp fees issued.
Tour our camp!
Visit our 22–acre campus and imagine your child here this summer. Tours are available M–F between 9am–4pm.
We look forward to seeing you then!Schedule A Tour